Sunday, January 4, 2009

Healthy Meals for People Who Don't Cook


That's what I've been looking for anyway.  You know what I find?  Books for people who don't want to cook, who don't like to cook, who don't know how to cook.  OK the last one applies to me, but it's not the point.  This isn't about what I like or want. I don't cook. Apparently this is not of interest to the cookbook industry.  They seem to think if you use a slow cooker it doesn't count as cooking. I don't have the vaguest idea how to use a crockpot. It's cooking!  I'll have to settle for books aimed at the reluctant/unskilled kitchen-appliance-user.  Here's a link to a list of books found under the subject Quick and easy cookery.  Now I hate to use the word liar... let's just say I don't think 'easy' applies to all of them.  But One-dish meals : over 200 all-new, all-in-one recipes may have possibilities.  Unless you want to cook for me?  No?  Can't blame you.

No comments: