Thursday, April 8, 2010

National Humor Month

Remember the Saturday morning TV show Dinosaurs? With big animatronic puppets? In one episode, teenager Robby gulps down one of the rattish guys they keep in the fridge for snacks.  (They're dinosaurs.)  Anyway he feels guilty and coughs up the still-alive rat, which turns to Robby and with great dignity says:   "I had a hat".  Upon which the teen dinosaur coughs up the hat.  That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.  Since April is National Humor Month I thought you'd like to know what makes me laugh.  OK, you don't really care.  So what makes you laugh?  Here's a variety of humor enablers:
Comedies on DVD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny. I can see it. And, how do you remember this stuff?

Anonymous said...

Funniest thing on TV right now is "The Big Bang Theory." Love those geeky guys!

Anonymous said...

I remember that scene very clearly. It's hard to "explain" funny - but "I had a hat" was so unexpected and said in such a dignified manner, I almost fell off my couch.