Thursday, May 6, 2010

By Association

The Encyclopedia of Associations can be quite the intriguing read.  There are organizations for people with all kinds of interests!  For example, the DeLorean Owners Association.  Both of them joined! A few of the groups strike me as bad ideas. I'm just not getting the positive of the Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia.   But oh to be a card-holding member of the Society for Creative Ethics!  I'm not a crook, I'm just expressing myself.  Then there are the brave brave members of Friends of Feral Felines.  I'm pretty certain feral felines are not all that friendly. Surprisingly, the Friends of Vic and Sade group is no more.  Defunct.  Who are Vic and Sade and why are they no longer loved? It's just sad.   For more information you can take a look at the entries and find out what the societies do. Questions will be answered.  With actual facts.

The Encyclopedia of Associations

No comments: