Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weddings - well you can just buy everything I suppose.

It's all about making stuff for weddings now. Which is pretty cool, but what about people like me who don't know their way around any kind of sewing, needlework, woodwork etc.  Since we have about 20 books on this subject you'll be sure to find something even I could do! My sister and I made a 'craft' by rolling and stacking towels then decorating them to look like cakes. I can work with safety pins.  Using our wide variety of books you can learn to make favors, journals, hair accessories.  And if you think it's too close to the wedding, how about The DIY bride crafty countdown : 40 fabulous projects to make in the months, weeks & hours before your special day?  That's right, hours.  Kind of makes you look like a piker if you don't craft something. Don't say we didn't war - I mean, help you.  Always with the helpful.

No comments: