Thursday, October 7, 2010

Knit? Why Knot? Haha!

It's going to get cold soon.  Very cold and for a long time. You know what you need? Scarves!  And lots of them!  It's time you learned how to make your own.  Pick out happy colors, weight, style, length.  Imagine wrapping up in a soft warm homemade scarf. Sigh. They also make lovely gifts!  When you get really proficient you can crank those babies out and have a year's worth of gifts made in no time.  I don't knit or crochet, but I'm sure you'll be a whiz!  Because you have hand-eye coordination!  Did I mention the holidays are on their way?  Plus scarves are oh-so au courant.  Have I talked you into it yet?  I'm getting close to talking me into it. Read some Scarf Books.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

It really is a good idea. Everyone I've ever given knitted gifts to feel honored to have something that I put so much thought and time into.