Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Rabbit Fun!

You know what you've been missing all your life?  Besides major lottery money?  Your very own nom de lapin.  Because everybody deserves a nickname worthy of a rabbit.  Some of these are oh-so comical!  A friend of mine is Chiquita Cheeks McGee.  Stretch-Hop-A-Long turns up often as a last name, must be a big family. Of rabbits! Ha!  I was getting so many Stretch-Hop-A-Longs that I finally made up an outrageous male name and was rewarded with  Homer Wibby Wabby Rabbit.  Worth the effort.  One of my brothers-in-law's real name comes up Rhett Butler Fuzzy-Snuzzle Tail!  He's awesome!  But I knew that. Hey, if you don't like the first sobriquet they give you, try again.  What's in a name?  Whatever you want.  You're the bunny.

Bunny Name Generator

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name comes up as Scarlett O'Hara Wibby Wabby Rabbit!

Anonymous said...

Abercrombie Stretch-Hop-A-Long